|-| استضافة الكوبرا |-| برامج هكر مدفوعة |-|
|-| مواقيت الصلاة |-| تحويل العملات |-| لوحة المفاتيح العربية |-| شاهد منزلك من الفضاء |-|
ملاحظة : تم اضافة أقسام جديدة, فبادرو بالمشاركة فيها وشكرا
ملاحظة مهمة : لتعديل مشاركتك يرجى استعمال متصفح جوجل كروم
محرك بحث -> Search engine -> Coobra.Net
اصدار جديد : برنامج اختراق ايميل الهوتميل Grave HotMail v2.16 2016
آخر اصدار : برنامج التجسس على الجوال FlexiSPY - امكانيات متقدمة
تسجل الآن في اقوى دورة مدفوعة لاكتساب مهارات الهكر الاحترافي
|software software, Electronic programs, Applications, Microsoft Windows programs|
||أدوات الموضوع||إبحث في الموضوع|
|15-06-2016, 06:58 PM||المشاركة رقم: 1|
Carbon Copy Cloner 22.214.171.12463 Multilangual (Mac OSX)
Carbon Copy Cloner 126.96.36.19963 Multilangual (Mac OSX)
Carbon Copy Cloner 188.8.131.5263 Multilangual | MacOSX | 14.3 MB
Carbon Copy Cloner backups are better than ordinary backups. Suppose the unthinkable happens while you're under deadline to finish a project - your Mac is unresponsive and all you hear is an ominous, repetitive clicking noise coming from its hard drive. With ordinary backups, you'll spend your day rushing out to a store to buy a new hard drive and then sit in front of your computer reinstalling the operating system and restoring data.
Intuitive: A completely redesigned interface that puts all of the most-used features at your fingertips.
More efficient: The disk center, scheduled tasks, and the cloning console are integrated into a single window.
Simple: New simple interface mode allows you to clear the visual clutter and clone in three clicks. Source > Destination > Clone.
Task Chaining: Tasks can be chained together to form more complex backup routines.
Edit scheduled tasks: Yes, finally, you can edit your scheduled tasks.
Email Notifications: Configure your email account settings once and use across multiple tasks. There are also new ways to customize CCC's email notifications.
Task Scheduling: Run tasks hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or whenever you connect to your backup drive. Tasks can also be limited to running only on weekday or weekends. By default, tasks will not start if a laptop is running on battery power, and the task will start as soon as AC power is restored.
Administrators only need to authenticate once. Ever: Authentication is no longer required every time you want to run a task. CCC will require authentication once for an administrative user, and then that user will have one-click access to starting, stopping, and configuring tasks. Non-admin users will be required to authenticate with admin credentials to start, stop, or modify backup tasks.
Task History: Quickly view when your tasks have run and if they were successful. Restrict the list by task name, source volume, destination volume, or run date. Receive details information and advice on tasks that resulted in errors.
Disk Center: Quickly learn more about your volumes or create a Recovery HD, all while easily seeing all tasks that involve the selected disk, as well as the last time each task ran.
Customize your backups: All of your favorite advanced features can still be accessed through the advanced settings mode.
SafetyNet: Create a bootable clone of your hard drive, but also keep copies of your recently deleted and changed files - just in case.
Menu Bar App: Keep tabs on currently running backup tasks, create a new task, or run a scheduled task.
- Compatible with OS X Yosemite and El Capitan
- Redesigned, one-window interface
- Edit scheduled tasks
- Menubar application
- Task history
- Simple view mode
- Chain tasks together
- Run tasks only on weekdays or weekends
- Task collision detection (prevent two tasks from writing to the same destination simultaneously)
- Choose to run backups only when connected to a power source
- Administrators authenticate only once, ever
- Customizable email notifications
- Command line application
- Visual quickstart guides
- Bootable backups
- Smart updates
- Run backups on a schedule
- Back up to locally attached volumes
- Back up to network volumes
- Clone a Recovery HD
- Household license
- Disk Center
- Archive changed and deleted items
- Tasks run automatically, even if you are not logged in
- Back up to another Mac
- Pre- and post-flight scripts
- Custom filters
- Cloning coach with timely troubleshooting advice
- Available in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Japanese
- Available in Spanish
- Prompt, professional support via our help desk support team
What's new in version 184.108.40.20663:
* CCC will now proactively seek out case conflicts on the destination when the source is a case-sensitive volume and the destination is not. When case conflicts occur in filenames, CCC will append a randomized suffix to the conflicting files on the destination (but all files will be copied). When a case conflict occurs in a folder name, the conflicting folder will not be copied. In every case, CCC will report case conflicts at the end of the backup task and offer advice for resolving the issue.
* Some network volumes incorrectly report themselves as case-insensitive despite being backed by a case-sensitive volume. CCC now tests for case-sensitivity on network volumes rather than trusting the value that is reported in their volume attributes. With this change, CCC can now report potential case-conflict scenarios more consistently to the user when configuring a backup task.
* Made some improvements to SMTP account importing from the Internet Accounts database (El Capitan only). Also added an "Edit" button next to the SMTP account popup menu to make it more obvious how to edit those settings.
* Made some improvements to the presentation of Gmail authentication failures. CCC will now walk the user through the process of creating Gmail app passwords when two-step verification is enabled on the user's Gmail account.
* Added new task history status icons that should be easier to distinguish for users with color vision deficiency.
* Added an "Always show progress window" option to the CCC menubar application menu. That option will always be available now, and closing the mini task progress window will not change that setting.
* Fixed an issue in which the mini task progress window would never be visible if the user had checked the "Hide" button next to CCC User Agent in the Login Items tab of the Users and Groups Preference Pane.
* CCC will now proactively request that the user restore AC power when performing a Recovery HD cloning task. CCC, nor any application, cannot prevent the system from sleeping when running on battery power.
* CCC's privileged helper tool will now dissent a request to unmount a volume if it is currently removing a SafetyNet folder from that volume.
* The free space threshold for deciding whether to compact a sparse disk image is now 25GB or 15% of the capacity of the destination, whichever is larger.
* CCC will wait longer for a preflight disk image compaction task to complete to accommodate slower destination volumes.
* You should never move an application (e.g. from your Downloads folder to the Applications folder) while that application is open. Previously, doing so with CCC could cause it to crash. CCC will now detect if the CCC application file has been moved while CCC is open. If the selected task has unsaved changes, CCC will automatically move the application back to its original location. If that fails, or if there are no unsaved changes, CCC will present a dialog, then quit and reopen itself from the new location.
* Made some improvements to the auto-dismissal of the task finished overlay that's presented within the Task Plan when the selected task has completed. In some cases, that information would be presented, then revoked before the user had a chance to read it. Now it will remain until dismissed.
* The CCC command-line application now has an option to print the task history in CSV format.
* The CCC command-line application can now be invoked to send CCC-badged notifications from a shell script.
* Fixed an issue in which CCC would errantly unmount a FUSE volume at the end of the task if it was mounted with the allow_root flag and mounted by the root user (e.g. with "sudo").
* Addressed an issue in which the reminder associated with tasks configured to run on reconnect could be presented earlier than expected.
* The options to not report an error when the source/destination is missing and to run the task as soon as the missing volume reappears were not previously available to tasks configured to run "Manually when I click the Clone button". That was appropriate, except in one case - when that task was invoked via task chaining. Now those options are made available to manual tasks, but only when those tasks are called via task chaining.
* Added a "Task Configuration" token to the Email Template.
* Improved error handling if errors occur during the attempt to mount a disk image when choosing "Restore from disk image" from CCC's Source selector.
* An exit status of 104 will now cause the global preflight script to cancel the backup task and avoid recording a task history event.
* /.quota.group and /.quota.user are now excluded from the backup task because changing those items on the destination causes the kernel to dissent unmount requests.
* Fixed an issue in which the user could modify a task in CCC, then run the task via the CCC menubar application (which is a separate application from CCC). The task would run with the old settings, though the editor would present UI that suggests that the task is running with the new settings. Now if the user tries to run a task in the edit state via the menubar application, the menubar application will refuse to start the task, present a dialog indicating that the task is being edited, and will then open CCC.
* Fixed a window resizing anomaly that could cause the source selector to be inaccessible.
System Requirements: OS X 10.8 or later, Compatible with OS X Yosemite and El Capitan
Language: English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
الموضوع الأصلي : Carbon Copy Cloner 220.127.116.1163 Multilangual (Mac OSX) - المصدر : منتديات الكوبرا - Coobra.Net - الكاتب : البرمجيات
|مواقع النشر (المفضلة)|
|الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)|
|(mac , 18.104.22.16863 , carbon , cloner , copy , multilangual , osx)|
|أدوات الموضوع||إبحث في الموضوع|
# أفضل برنامج للتجسس على الجوال _-_ أقوى برنامج لاختراق بريد الهوتميل -_- منتديات الكوبرا - Forum Coobra _-_ استضافة الكوبرا المجانية -_- شاهد منزلك عبر 7 أقمار صناعية _-_ برامج هكر مدفوعة -_- مواقيت الصلاة _-_ تحويل العملات -_- وظائف بتروليه _-_ -_- بيس العرب _-_ دليل مواقع -_- دليل مواقع غلا _-_ -_- _-_ -_- _-_ -_- _-_ -_- _-_ -_- _-_ -_- _-_ -_- _-_ -_- _-_ -_- _-_ -_- _-_ -_- _-_ -_- _-_ #