Neutron Music Player v1.90.5
Neutron Music Player v1.90.5 | 22,5 MB
Requirements: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Neutron is the professional music player with a high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which provides the best possible sound quality on an iOS device. Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support. Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
- 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
- OS independent decoding and audio processing.
- Audio formats: MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, OPUS, AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF.
- Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
- Voice audio format: SPEEX.
- Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
- CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
- Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
- Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
- Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
- Use FTP server as music source.
- Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
- Manage files of a music source via local FTP server.
- Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
- Parametric equalizer DSP (fully configurable, 4-10 bands).
- Graphic equalizer mode with 21 common presets.
- Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
- Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
- Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
- Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
- Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
- Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
- Replay Gain.
- Gapless playback.
- Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
- Phase inversion.
- High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
- Mixing to Mono.
- Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
- Playlist management.
- Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
- Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
- Folder mode.
- Real-time spectrum and RMS analyzers.
- Clock mode.
- Sleep timer.
- Wake timer.
- Interface languages: ???????, ?? (??), ?? (??), ???, ???, Vi?t, ???, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ????????, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
- Support for extended NTLMv2 authentication to access OSX 10.10+ by SMB/CIFS source.
- Output To -> 'Connect to First Found' option: to auto-connect first found device automatically if list is currently empty.
- Show label on Spectrum Analyzer when EQ band gain is being changed with a slider.
- Preserve multiple playlists selection on re-entry to the +Playlist dialog.
- Updated translations.
- Improved performance and RAM usage.
- crash on dead looping inside the specific UPnP/DLNA folders during scanning (example: Plex Media Server -> /Music/Preferences);
- FLAC decoder incorrectly reorganizing channels of multichannel files (>2 ch);
- crash on damaged MP3 files during source scanning;
- crash if track is deleted or ignored;
- memory leak when browsing album lists and UI becomes inactive;
- Fixed 'Wake Lock' has no effect;
- IP of the Internal server interface could hide the server IP (will ignore such IP);
- rare deadlock when source is being deleted;
- crash on orientation change in Clock mode.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
|الساعة الآن 01:57|
Protected by Coobra Team